Now the ships will be much more interesting for the players.
Moar Boats Mod 1.15.2 and 1.14.4 is a mod that focuses on bringing Minecraft ships to a much higher level of utilities than they offer by default. The mod will allow us to manufacture a lot of new types of ships, which beyond having a different aesthetic, will allow us many things, such as transporting chests, animals, players, entities, and much more.
With this mod installed we will be able to manufacture a modular boat to which we will be able to install modules that will provide new functionalities. Some examples would be the fishing module, the chest module, the anchor module, the icebreaker module, the rudder, and seat module, among many others. In addition we can use the dyes to color the boats and integrate technological systems in our boats.
We can also install an oven, light sensors to capture energy. We can install a map that will help us navigate and we can even mark points of interest on the map. This mod adds support to be able to place the chests of mineral resources that Iron Chests offers, and we can make ships with the different types of wood that we find in the Biomes O ‘Plenty mod.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Moar Boats Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.13.2