A mining helmet, to forget about the torches.
Miner’s Helmet Mod 1.15.2 and 1.14.4 is a mod that will allow us to make a mining helmet, which once placed in the helmet box in the character’s inventory, will save us from having to place torches in the cave exploration, since it will be the helmet in charge of lighting up around our character.
Although it is a mining helmet, we can also use this helmet underwater, as we can see in the image below. In addition, there is a certain chance that when a Zombie is generated, it will generate a stone pickaxe and a mining helmet on its head.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Miner’s Helmet Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4