It’s time for you, as mayor, to develop your own city in Minecraft.
MineColonies Mod 1.15.2 and 1.12.2 is focused on offering us the possibility of building our own city, with its working citizens and its thematic buildings. There are several trades and related buildings that we can order to build, but by way of summary we can find and generate, among them miners, builders, craftsmen, deliverymen, fishermen, guards, bakers, cooks, shepherds and farmers.
The general operation is quite simple. We will become mayors and from the City Hall building we can carry out our management tasks. Also from the City Council we can order the construction of buildings, which in turn will generate citizens and workers.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
MineColonies Mod 1.15.2 and 1.12.2 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.12.2