If you have always wanted to have your own city, in Minecraft, now you can.
MineColonies Mod 1.14.4 is an interactive mode that will allow us to develop our own city within the game. These cities will not be made up solely of buildings since the mod is in charge of generating NPC’s workers who will perform various tasks within the organization chart of their city. For example, we will find fishermen, guards, miners, bakers, builders, artisans, delivery men, farmers, cooks and shepherds, among others.
Each city will have a City Hall, which is the most important construction, in this case, in our city. From the City Council we can manage various things that happen in our city. Once the City Council is created, we will be able to start developing many other buildings, which in turn will generate workers and citizens.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
MineColonies Mod 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4