Pitched roofs of various materials are already possible in Minecraft.
Macaw’s Roofs Mod 1.15.2 and 1.15.1 are responsible for offering new building blocks to create sloping roofs, as in reality, without having to resort to using stairs to build the roofs of our buildings, unless we want. The Mod will allow us to manufacture various types of roofs, in terms of shape and in terms of design or materials.
There are several materials that we can use to manufacture these new roof blocks, from treated wood, untreated wood, tiles of various colors or materials, etc. In addition, and to give a more realistic touch to the roofs of our buildings, we can manufacture various models of rain gutters. We can see an example of these gutters in the second image that follows this text.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Macaw’s Roofs Mod 1.15.2 and 1.15.1 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.15.2