You can now have sloping roofs, and other accessories, for the upper area of your buildings.
Macaw’s Roofs Mod 1.14.4 is a mod that will allow us to forget about having to use stair blocks to create the roofs of our buildings. With this mod installed, we will be able to manufacture various types of roof block, with inclination, which will allow us many more options when it comes to focusing on the upper part of our homes.
This mod will allow us to make use of various predetermined materials of the game to create various roof variants. We will be able to make sloping roofs from treated wood planks, untreated wood, white tile roofs, etc. In addition, to give it a more realistic touch, we can manufacture rain gutters. In the second image we can see an example of the rain gutter in a house.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Macaw’s Roofs Mod 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4