Now you can create bridges of wood, iron and bricks.
Macaw’s Bridges Mod 1.15.2 / 1.15.1 are in charge of offering us the possibility of building bridges of various materials and of various designs, to connect two points of difficult access, for example to cross rivers, connect aerial areas or simply to decorate the environment in our games.
At this time, we can create wooden bridges, with all types and shades offered by wood, iron bridges, and as a novelty in this version, brick bridges, also made of various materials. Below we can see all the variants of bridges that we can manufacture with this mod installed.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Macaw’s Bridges Mod 1.15.2 / 1.15.1 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.15.2