Be careful, now your character will have limited lives.
Limited Lives Mod 1.14.4 aims to add a degree of difficulty to the game, making the number of times a character can be revived limited. That is, each time our character dies, a certain amount of life will be subtracted from the health bar, until reaching a point where the character will not be able to revive.
The mod adds a new command to the game that will allow us to see how many lives we have left, using the command “/ limited lives”. Once all the lives that this mod offers us are consumed, we will not be able to revive the character and we will automatically switch to Spectator mode.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Limited Lives Mod 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4