How many times have you wanted to sleep but a monster wouldn’t let you? Well, this is the focus of this mod.
Let Me Sleep Mod 1.14.4 / 1.14.3 is a mod that focuses, just as your name says, on letting us sleep. With this mod installed, when we want to sleep but we have an enemy nearby that won’t let us, it will make it shine so that we can detect it. We can see an example of this, both in the upper image and in the lower image.
In addition to this, the mod will allow us to disable ghosts that do not let us sleep. Also, during the sleep phase, we may experience nightmares. It will allow us to program our sleep hours. Set alarms to wake up the character, and lots of configurable options related to beds and sleep.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Let Me Sleep Mod 1.14.4 and 1.14.3 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.3
For Minecraft 1.14.4