Kermit Skin For Minecraft allows us to modify our character appearance, becoming Kermit, one of Los Telenecos, in Spain, or Los Muppets, in Latin America.
How to install Kermit Skin for Minecraft?
- Kermit Skin Download
- Save the downloaded image on your desktop and rename it to “steve” or “Alex” (depending on your character).
- Open the .minecraft / versions / 1.15.x / 1.15.x.jar file with 7-Zip, Winrar or WinZip.
- Open the assets / minecraft / textures / entity folder.
- Rename the original image to “steve” or “Alex” (backup).
- Paste the image of the skin that we have downloaded into the “entity” folder.
- Now you can become Kermit, of Los Teleñecos, in Spain, or Los Muppets, in Latin America!
Kermit Skin Free Download Links