Changing your character’s clothes is already possible in Minecraft.
Just Fashion Mod 1.14.4 offers us the possibility of changing our character’s clothes whenever we want. For this, the mod will allow us to make a wardrobe or changing table, where we can try on all types of clothing, and entire sets, offered by this mod. Although not only clothes, because we can put on various accessories.
Once the wardrobe or changing table has been manufactured, all we have to do is press the “W” key to access all the types of clothing we have at our disposal. In this selection menu, we will find various types of hats, various types of sweaters and shirts, pants, boots or shoes, weapons and shields with new designs and colors.
This mod is in the beta update phase, so it may still contain bugs or errors. We will publish their respective updates in this article.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Just Fashion Mod 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4