Objects with more realistic behavior.
Item Physic 1.15.2 and 1.12.2 is a mod that focuses on modifying the physics of objects, which as you know by default float and spin when they are on the ground. Well, with this mod installed, objects that fall to the ground will lie on the ground depending on their weight and where the force of gravity pushes them. So they will have more realistic physics.
It is worth noting that this does not modify the behavior of the blocks, only the objects that the players throw or that fall when mining, cutting down a tree, etc. That is, those blocks that are affected by gravity will continue to be, while those that are not affected by gravity will remain unaffected. Take a look at the video to see the behavior of these new physics in action.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Item Physic Mod 1.15.2 and 1.12.2 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2