Ovens faster and that allow the functions of the smoker and the blast furnace.
Iron Furnaces Mod 1.15.2 and 1.14.4 is focused on offering us the possibility of making several new types of furnaces, made from more types of materials, most of the materials that already exist by default in Minecraft. These materials are iron, gold, diamond, emerald, crystal, and obsidian. In addition, we can create copper and silver furnaces, if we have any mod that adds these mineral resources.
The main difference between the new types of oven that we can manufacture with this mod and the oven of a lifetime, is the cooking speed of the ovens. In the upper image we can see the least fast furnaces, which starting from the left are the iron and the gold furnaces, up to the fastest ones, which are the ones on the right, those of obsidian and those of glass.
In addition, these new ovens will allow us to melt elements using Forge Energy, as well as increases to perform the functions of the smoker and the recipes that the blast furnace can make. So, with these new ovens, we can do without, if we want, the smoker and the blast furnace.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Iron Furnaces Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.12.2