New chests, with greater storage capacity.
Iron Chests Mod 1.14.4 / 1.14.3 is a mod that allows us to make new variants of the basic Minecraft chests to have greater storage capacity, although the cost of manufacturing these new chests will also be higher than the predefined costs of the game.
With this mod installed, we will be able to make silver, copper, iron, gold, diamond, crystal, obsidian, and earth chests. From less to more, the copper box offers 45 storage boxes, the iron box 54, the silver box 72, the gold box 81 boxes, and the diamond box 108 storage boxes. The glass and obsidian chest also offers 108 boxes, but the obsidian chest is explosion-resistant and the glass chest shows its contents from the outside.
As you know, by default there is no copper or silver in Minecraft. So to make the chests from these materials, we will have to install a mod that adds these mineral resources to the game. Although we can also do without them and manufacture only the chests of the materials already existing in the game.
This mod is in the Alpha update phase, so it may still contain bugs or errors. We will publish their respective updates in this article.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Iron Chests Mod 1.14.4 / 1.14.3 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.3
For Minecraft 1.14.4