You can now re-sort and order inventories in a second.
Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.15.2 is a mod that makes several versions that are no longer updated by its creator, but thanks to the community, we will be able to enjoy its functions again. It is a mod that will allow us to bring order to the inventories of the game, both of our characters, as well as chests, shoulders, machines, and any item that has its own inventory.
With this mod installed, within the inventory of the character or the inventory of a block or object, we will find new buttons. These buttons will allow us to group identical objects and order them, to free up space and have a clearer view of what is inside the inventory. We can do the same in the character’s inventory if we press the “R” key.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.15.2 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2