New tools for your working days.
Instrumentus Mod 1.15.2 is a mod that is responsible for adding new work tools to make life easier for us in our routine tasks. The idea behind these new tools is to keep the functionalities of the tools balanced but to improve the basic functionality that these tools have by default.
At this time the mod adds new types of scissors and a sickle to quickly clean an area where there is a lot of vegetation. In addition, we can make another tool called Pixels, which represents the combination of a pick, a shovel, and an ax. So we can cut, chop and dig using a single tool.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Instrumentus Mod 1.15.2 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10