Are you tired of building a house when you move? Well here you have prefabricated houses.
InstaHouses Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 is a mod that will save you from having to build a house every time you want to settle in a new place in the world since it is in charge of offering us the possibility of making prefabricated houses appear with a single click of the mouse. These houses or, rather, the blocks that contain the prefabricated houses can be made in survival mode, from materials already existing in Minecraft.
Once you have created one of these precast building blocks, simply place it on the ground and right-click on that block. At that time the house, or construction, contained in that prefabricated building block will be generated. Take a look at the following video to see what the recipes for prefabricated house blocks are that this mod adds.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
InstaHouses Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2