Chicken nests and new recipes using eggs.
Incubation Mod 1.15.2 and 1.14.4 is a mod that will allow us to give more use to the eggs laid by chickens, which as you will know are of little use, beyond generating new chickens. The mod will allow us to find chicken nests naturally in the forests, although we can also make them with five units of wheat. These nests will cause nearby chickens to lay their eggs in the nests.
Beyond this nest full of chicken eggs, which we can use to decorate our farms, six eggs can be stored for each chicken nest. With this mod installed the eggs will allow us to make two new kitchen recipes, scrambled eggs and fried eggs. Fried eggs can be made in an oven or a smoker, while scrambled eggs are made with two eggs, milk, and a wooden bowl.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Incubation Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4