You can now create realistic rail systems in Minecraft.
Immersive Railroading Mod 1.14.4 and 1.12.2 is responsible for offering us a huge expansion of possibilities for rail transport in Minecraft. With this installed mod we will be able to manufacture new types of tracks or rails, as well as a wide variety of steam trains, with locomotives, passenger cars, for the transport of goods and for the transport of animals, villagers, resources, liquids and fluids.
Locomotives are independent from wagons, so we can assemble any locomotive to any type of wagon. The size of the trains is adapted to the scale of our character so that they are as real as possible. In addition, realistic physics are added, whenever possible, for the movement of trains and wagons.
This mod is in the beta update phase, so it may still contain bugs or errors. We will publish their respective updates in this article.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Immersive Railroading Mod 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2