Dimensional portals that show what is on the other side of the portal.
Immersive Portals Mod 1.16 and 1.15.2 is a mod that offers immersive improvements for dimensional portals that give access to the Nether dimension and the End dimension. For example, once a portal to the End or Nether has been created, after activating it, we can see what is on the other side of the portal, in real-time. As you know, by default portals never show what’s on the other side of the portal, we just see purple blocks.
In addition, with this mod installed we can create portals to the Nether that can have a horizontal shape, and do not have to be rectangular. We can also create mirrors, by right-clicking, with a lighter in hand, on a glass. These mirrors can be vertical or horizontal.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Immersive Portals Mod 1.16/1.15.2 For Minecraft Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4