A new Illager enters the scene, the hunter.
Hunter Illager Mod 1.14.4 / 1.14.2 is a mod that adds a new hostile creature to the game, which represents being part of the Illagers family. This is a hunter, who will inhabit a new biome that adds the mod, called WoodHut, similar to the default plain biome in the game.
This new entity has the ability to attack from a distance, shooting arrows with a bow. Its main objectives are animals and players. Furthermore, they have the ability to restore their health by eating meat. If they find meat on the ground they will pick it up and store it for when they need to restore their health.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Hunter Illager Mod 1.14.4 / 1.14.2 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4