PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is a battle royale game that millions of people all around the world are playing. Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ve probably heard of it. As one of the most popular games in the world, many PUBG players want to win the position of the final survivor in the game.
But it isn’t as easy as it seems. Since you’re playing in a massive map with over 99 other skilled players for that chicken dinner first place title, there are many tips and tricks that you must know if you want a better chance at surviving.
Lucky for you, we’re going to give you the best PUBG guide. In this article, you’ll receive an in-depth PUBG armour guide to help you become better at the game. We’ll give you all the information on how to get the best armour in PUGB!
What is PUBG?
PUBG got published by Tencent Games and is a multiplayer battle royale game that drops players on an island as they fight each other to be the last one standing. With a total of 1000 players in each game, you can play individually or as a duo, or squad.
Any head armour is considered as a piece of important equipment for all players to have. If you don’t have a helmet, most guns can kill you within one headshot. Since headshots from firearms such as snipers and assault rifles will result in an instant kill, the helmet provides players with extra head protection. Depending on where you are, there are many types of helmets that you can pick up, ranging from level 1 to level 3.
- Level 1: The Motorcycle helmet has a durability level of 80 and can have a damage reduction of 30%.
- Level 2: The Military helmet has a durability of 150 and can have a damage reduction of 40%. It has a 10% upgrade from the level 1 helmet and will last longer since it has more durability.
- Level 3: The Spetsnaz helmet has a durability of 230 and can take up to 55% damage reduction. The difference with this helmet is that since the damage reduction is significantly higher, you’re able to take more hits before getting killed.
There are three levels of the vest in PUBG, each having their own distinct features. In PUBG, the body armour durability starts at full and lasts until entirely destroyed by either shooting or other types of damages. When it comes to survival, it’s always best to try looting a high-level body vest as it’ll save you from many body shots.
- Level 1: The level 1 Police vest has a 200 durability and 30% damage reduction.
- Level 2: The level 2 Police vest has 220 durability and 40% damage reduction. Although this vest only differs by 10% from the level 1 vest, it’s always good to find a higher level vest as it can have better protection when you’re facing hits from standard sniper rifles.
- Level 3: The level 3 is called the Military vest and has up to 250 durability and 55% damage reduction. It’s beneficial when you’re in close range fights because it can take a high level of damage reduction.
Apart from armour and weapons, you can also pick up many in-game items to help with your survival. Though it doesn’t provide protection, it’s still good to have on hand.
- Backpacks: There are three levels of backpack, each having a different level of capacity. The higher the level, the more capacity for you to store other found in-game items.
- Wardrobe: You can also collect wardrobe items from deceased players in their crate box such as sunglasses, gloves, belts, clothing, etc.
With many types of armor to loot and not much time to do it, it’s always good to have a few tips and tricks up your sleeve to enhance your playing experience. Now that you have the ultimate PUBG armor and helmet guide, it’ll help you get closer to your rank #1 spot as you have the crucial protection covered.
To find out more tips and tricks about PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, click on this link: https://www.gamesradar.com/pubg-armor-guide/