You can now save the character experience and use it when you need it.
Global XP Mod 1.15.2 / 1.15.1 allows us to make a new block, called «XP Block» that will allow us to save and withdraw the experience accumulated by our character. This new block represents being a cage with an emerald inside, and its manufacturing process is identical. That is, it is made on a crafting table by placing nine units of iron bars, with an emerald in the center.
The operation is simple. Once we have some accumulated experience levels, if we press “Shift + right-click” on the block, the experience that the character had will be stored. To withdraw the experience accumulated in the “XP Block” we will only have to right-click on the block. Each click we make will transfer a level of experience.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Global XP Mod 1.15.2 / 1.15.1 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.15.2