You can now look around you, with your eyes, without moving the body of the character.
FreeLook Mod 1.14.4 is responsible for offering us the possibility to look around us, within a maximum angle of 180 degrees, without moving the body of our character. A third will see how the character’s eyes and head move, but not his body.
This functionality, in addition to being aesthetically more realistic, will also make our vision more similar to that of humans, since to look left or right we do not rotate our body. This will allow us to walk or run, looking both ways without changing the trajectory of our character. To look like this we will have to press the «Alt» key while moving the mouse.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
FreeLook Mod 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4