Your character’s body limbs will now have their own level of health.
First Aid Mod 1.13.2 is responsible for modifying the character’s health system. With this mod installed, instead of a generic health bar, each part of the character’s body has its own health bar. The head, trunk, right hand, left hand, right leg, and left leg have their health systems.
Since we don’t have a general health bar now, to heal our character instead of using the food we will have to use plaster and bandages to individually heal each part of our character’s body.
With the health system generated by this mod, the armor pieces also offer independent defense values for each part of the body. Therefore, now, the helmet will be more important than before, since the head becomes the most vulnerable part of our character’s body.
This mod is in the beta update phase, so it may still contain bugs or errors. We will publish their respective updates in this article.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
First Aid Mod 1.13.2 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.13.2