Fire Snapback Skin For Minecraft allows you to modify the appearance of the Minecraft character, becoming a boy in a fire suit and a snapback cap.
How to install Fire Snapback Skin for Minecraft?
- Fire Snapback Skin Download
- Save the downloaded image on your desktop and rename it to “steve” or “Alex” (depending on your character).
- Open the .minecraft / versions / 1.15.x / 1.15.x.jar file with 7-Zip, Winrar or WinZip.
- Open the assets / minecraft / textures / entity folder.
- Rename the original image to “steve” or “Alex” (backup).
- Paste the image of the skin that we have downloaded into the “entity” folder.
- A boy in a fire-themed outfit and a snapback cap!
Fire Snapback Skin Free Download Links: