Bone flour variants more powerful than the default.
Fertilization Mod 1.15.2 and 1.14.4 is a mod that will allow us to create and have two new bone meal variants to streamline farming processes in Minecraft. These variants are compressed bone meal and extremely compressed bone meal. Let’s see what each of these two new variants offers us.
Compressed bone meal is manufactured, on a crafting table, by unifying four units of bone powder. Compressed bone meal will allow us to apply four clicks of a predetermined bone powder meal with a single click, and will also perform automatic harvesting.
For its part, the extremely compressed bone meal is achieved by applying a new enchantment that adds this mod to the compressed bone meal. The result is that for each click of bone meal on a crop it represents 36 times more powerful than the default bone meal. Also, we will get automatic harvesting.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Fertilization Mod 1.15.2 and 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.13.2