Eight new types of trees, based on mineral resources.
Ferroustry Mod 1.14.4 is a mod that takes care of adding eight new tree variants to the game. These new trees will not be generated naturally around the world, like normal trees, but they will have to be created, or manufactured, by us. For example, to create a diamond tree, we will need to place, on a crafting table, eight diamonds surrounding any bush.
In addition to the predefined mineral resources in the game, this mod adds trees of new mineral resources, such as silver, lead, tin, copper, aluminum, and bismuth. If we have a mod installed that adds these mineral resources, we can create their respective trees. If we want to recover the minerals that we have in the trees, we will only have to cut blocks from the tree and put them in a blast furnace.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Ferroustry Mod 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4