Horses will now have their old textures before they were updated.
Familiar Horses Mod 1.14.4 / 1.14.3 is a mod that is responsible for giving Minecraft horses their original appearance, using the old textures they had. Since, as you know, in version 1.13 of Minecraft the textures of many elements of the game were changed, among them, the textures of the horses, which do not seem to like everyone.
With this mod installed, horses, donkeys, mules, skeleton horses, and zombie horses will have the original textures, prior to version 1.13. In addition to the appearance of the horses, the HUD that appears when we ride a horse has also been modified, always showing the hunger bar and the jump bar will appear only when it is fully loaded.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Familiar Horses Mod 1.14.4 / 1.14.3 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4/1.14.3