If you can not fill your house with lights, calm, you can always do it in Minecraft.
Fairy Lights Mod 1.14.4 and 1.12.2 will allow us to create a large number of lighting and decoration elements for parties. These lighting and decoration elements will serve us both to celebrate parties and anniversaries. Even, for some versions, we will be able to create some decoration and lighting objects inspired by Halloween and Christmas.
With this installed mod we will be able to manufacture multi-colored lights, creepy lighting, pendant lights, letter bunting, vine garland, tinsel and pennants, among other party decoration elements. In addition, all these lights can be tinted using the default tints in Minecraft, so we can create a wide variety of lighting and decoration objects.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Fairy Lights Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2