New lighting options for your Minecraft games.
Extended Lights Mod 1.14.4 is a mod that is responsible for expanding the lighting options of the game, adding various types of chandeliers, various types of lamps and various types of more modern static lighting elements. We can also make use of lanterns and candles.
All these new ways of lighting our environment have their own recipe, so we can use it in survival mode. In fact, all of them must be made from elements that already exist in the game. For example, to make candles and candlesticks we must create wax from pork fat or sweet berries. Lamps and lanterns with flowstone. And modern lights with blaze rods.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Extended Lights Mod 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4