Automate tasks expanding the possibilities of the Redstone.
Essentials Mod 1.15.2 and 1.14.4 is a mod that adds content designed to expand the possibilities offered by the Redstone by default, as well as objects that will allow us to create systems designed to automate processes, whether in mineral resources treaties, for the creation of farms of entities or in the tasks of agriculture in our orchards.
With this mod installed we can use a new type of soil that replants the seeds and does not require water. Obsidian cutting kits that will allow us to get obsidian quickly. We will be able to manufacture new types of hoppers, faster and more efficient. We can create wireless Redstone. We will be able to make automatic crafting tables and new types of pistons, among many other things.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Essentials Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.13.2