Springs to connect boats, entities and wagons.
Entity Spring Mod 1.15.2 and 1.14.4 is a mod that will allow us to unite various elements of the game through the use of springs. These springs will allow us to connect cars, boats and entities. In other words, with our boat or wagon we can pull other boats or wagons. And the same with any entity in the game.
The process is simple, we place the spring in our hand and choose the dominant entity, which will pull the other. Now it only remains to choose the dominated entity. We can see examples of this in both the top image and the bottom image of this article.
To create a spring, it will be enough to place two strings and an iron ingot, horizontally on the crafting table. While eliminating the connection between two entities with a spring, we will have to make special scissors. These scissors are made on an “L” shaped crafting table with two normal scissors and an iron ingot.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Entity Spring Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.13.2