Structures, with materials from the End, that will allow us to teleport the character.
End Teleporters Mod 1.15.2 and 1.12.2 offers us the possibility of building structures that will provide us with teleportation functions, which will allow us to travel long distances instantly. First of all, it is worth noting that for teleporters to work they must be aligned or facing each other, otherwise we will not be able to enjoy their teleportation function.
Depending on the type of structure we build, we will obtain a maximum distance of teleportation or another. For example, in the upper image that we find below we can see the simplest structure, which will allow us a maximum distance of 360 blocks. While in the image below we can see the most advanced structure, which offers us a maximum distance of 1760 blocks.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
End Teleporters Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.12.2