Structures to facilitate the teleportation of our character.
End Teleporters Mod 1.14.4 is a mod that offers us the possibility to travel long distances instantly, although these teleporters have a limited operating range. Furthermore, in order to function properly, being linked, they must be facing, or aligned with, each other. Otherwise they will not work properly.
This range of action depends on the type of structure we build for the teleporter. For example, in the image below, the first image shows the simplest teleporter, which has a 360 block action range. The second image shows the most complex teleporter of all, with an action range of 1760 blocks.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
End Teleporters Mod 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4