Animals can now reproduce autonomously, as long as they have food.
Easy Breeding Mod 1.14.4 offers us the possibility of automating animal husbandry tasks. With this mod installed we will not have to feed one animal and then another, to reproduce. It will be enough to throw the food on the ground and they will mate with other animals of the same species themselves.
Although this at first glance seems a little automated, it will allow us to make use of a dispenser with food in the pens. In this way, the dispenser will release food and the animals will eat and reproduce autonomously. This will allow us not to have to intervene in the breeding process, beyond placing food in the dispensers.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Easy Breeding Mod 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4