A black duckling as a companion for travel and adventure.
Ducky Mod 1.15.1 and 1.13.2 is a mod that will allow us to have a new adventure partner, although not human, since it is a black duckling. This adventure partner is not generated naturally in the world, so we will have to generate it ourselves. The Ducky will defend us from dangers, attacking any entity that attacks our character.
This duckling has three states, Ducky, Tamed Ducky, or Giant Tamed Ducky. Ducky, is the first state after using the egg that we see at the end of the text of this article. This state will cause the Ducky to attack neutral and hostile entities. If we give bread to a Ducky, it will become Tamed Ducky, which will make it tamed, it will have more attacks, more health, it will follow the character and it will attack neutral and hostile entities. While the Giant Tamed Ducky will have even more health or life.
Our black duckling will be able to use the same potions as our character. While to eliminate the effects of potions we can give him, like our character, milk. Weakness Potion will turn a Giant Tamed Ducky into Tamed Ducky. While the Healing potion turns a Tamed Ducky into a Giant Tamed Ducky. The Leaping potion will make the duckling fly and attack from the air. Strength potion increases attack power. Swiftness increases speed. Fire Resistance will make you immune to fire.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Ducky Mod 1.15.1 and 1.13.2 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.13.2