A huge number of new weapons are waiting to be seized.
dotHack Weapons Mod 1.14.4 is responsible for adding more than 600 new weapons to the game. These weapons can be found in the chests of the dungeons, in the chests of the jungle temples, in the mines, in the desert pyramids, in the village blacksmiths and in the underwater ruins. Also, if we install Mine and Slash (its installation is optional), we can get the new weapons by killing enemies.
Although we are talking about this mod adding several hundred weapons, these can be classified into certain groups. For example, we can find new bows, new swords, war hammers, axes and magic staves, among other types of weapons.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
dotHack Weapons Mod 1.14.4 and 1.12.2 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.12.2