New generation of terrain, less repetitive and more realistic.
Dooglamoo Worlds Mod 1.14.4 focuses on modifying the world’s terrain generation, adding new biomes and generating more realistic and less repeatable terrain than predefined. With this mod we will have a more “logical” generation of biomes while also being in charge of preventing us from finding the same biomes over and over again.
The mod is in charge of generating terrain from 8 factors, which are, temperature, volcanism, density, era, elevation, building, erosion and rainfall. To generate the new worlds that this mod offers, we will have to create a new type of world and select from the various options that this mod offers, which are, Dooglamoo, Dooglamoo Sm, Dooglamoo Wt or Dooglamoo Smet.
This mod is in the beta update phase, so it may still contain bugs or errors. We will publish their respective updates in this article.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Dooglamoo Worlds Mod 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4