eath in Minecraft no longer has to be fun.
Death Quotes Mod 1.14.4 / 1.14.3 / 1.14.2 is a mod that offers us the possibility of customizing the text that appears on the screen, in the chat area, when a player dies. With this mod we can customize the text that appears just above the reason for the death of any player, so if we want we can give a fun and original touch to the various reasons for the death of the players.
Modifying the players’ death texts is as simple as editing an internal mod file. The file is located at this path (/config/death quotes.txt). This file contains the texts and the reasons for death existing in the game. If we edit these texts, our texts will appear when any Minecraft player dies.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Death Quotes Mod 1.14.4 / 1.14.3 / 1.14.2 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4 / 1.14.3 / 1.14.2