Random content covering various areas of the game.
Cyclic Mod 1.14.4 is a mod that offers us a large amount of content of various kinds to the game. This content covers various areas of the game, without following a clear line of functionalities, hence its content can be considered “random“. One of the first things this mod adds is new mineral resources, both in the Overworld, and in the dimension of the Nether and the End.
These minerals, along with the predefined ones, will give rise to new sets of weapons, tools and armor, but also to another class of objects. An example could be pipes, liquid and fluid tanks, automated object and enchantment repair systems, blocks to remove blocks or objects, among many other things.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Cyclic Mod 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4