Keys and buttons to improve the functionalities of crafting tables.
Crafting Tweaks Mod 1.14.4 is responsible for adding new functionality to one of the most used objects during a Minecraft game, the crafting table. These functionalities will apply to the predefined crafting table in the game, but also to the new crafting tables that other mods add.
With this mod installed, we will see that new buttons appear in the crafting table interface. These buttons will allow us to rotate the objects on the crafting table clockwise. Balance, in terms of quantities, the objects on the crafting table. And remove all objects from the crafting table with a single click.
In addition, the mod offers us these same functions using hotkeys, so instead of clicking on the buttons, we can activate these functions by pressing keys. For example, to balance the content we must press the “B“, to clear the crafting table, the “C“, and to rotate the content the “R“.
This mod is in the beta update phase, so it may still contain bugs or errors. We will publish their respective updates in this article.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Crafting Tweaks Mod 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4