Wear protective armor, while wearing cosmetic armor.
Cosmetic Armor Mod 1.14.4 will be responsible for adding four new armor boxes for our character, so we can have a defense armor and a cosmetic armor equipped, both at the same time. This will allow us to use the protective armor that we want and the armor that we like the most, aesthetically speaking.
This, beyond an aesthetic issue, will also allow us to deceive the rest of the players, since we can equip a leather armor, in the cosmetic armor, while in reality we are protected by a diamond armor, or vice versa.
How you will know, by default, when you enter the character’s inventory, the protective armor is placed to the left of the character preview. Well, now we will have the same boxes to the left and right of the character preview. It is in the boxes on the right where the cosmetic armor is placed.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Cosmetic Armor Mod 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4