You can now have defensive armor and aesthetic armor.
Cosmetic Armor Mod 1.13.2 is a mod that allows us to create a second armor for our character. This second armor is purely aesthetic, and is placed on top of the normal armor, or directly as the main armor, although it will not provide a defense to the character. So what is the point of this armor? Let’s see it.
The objective of this mod is to offer us a specific aspect regardless of the armor we use. For example, if we want the defense of the diamond armor, but we like the appearance of the iron one.
Another thing that this mod allows is to confuse other players. For example, we have a diamond armor, but we put on the second leather armor. Then they will think that we are little protected, but in reality we have diamond armor.
The operation is simple. In the character’s inventory we will place the defensive armor where always, to the left of the character’s image. While putting on the aesthetic armor, we will have to activate the boxes that are to the right of the character. You can see it in the following video.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Cosmetic Armor Mod 1.13.2 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.13.2