A corpse will appear at the point where your character dies, storing inventory items.
Corpse Mod 1.15.2 / 1.15.1 is a mod that is responsible for generating a lifeless body, with the skin of our character, when we die. The corpse of our character will be lying on the ground and if we press the right mouse button on it, we will be able to access the inventory and recover all the objects that we had before we died.
These lifeless bodies will not be able to fall into the void or burn with fire or lava, so we can recover our inventory without problems. After an hour our character will become a skeleton, although this will affect that we can recover all the objects we had before we died.
It happens that we die in the game and then we do not know where we have died. Well, with this mod installed we can press the “U” key to access a menu of options. In this menu we can see the coordinates of where our corpse is found, see the number of times we have died, or click on “Location” which will generate a link on the command line that will teleport us to the location of our corpse, among others options.
This mod is in the beta update phase, so it may still contain bugs or errors. We will publish their respective updates in this article.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Corpse Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1 For Minecraft Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.15.2