It’s time to put columns and pillars in your Minecraft constructions.
Corail Pillar Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 is a mod that will allow us to have a new constructive and decorative element, the rounded columns or pillars. These pillars and columns can be manufactured from the various materials predefined in Minecraft, both in the Overworld dimension, in the Nether dimension, and the End dimension.
Among the materials that we can use to make pillars or columns we find, sandstone, bricks, andesite, emerald, stone, wood, diorite, granite, purpur, gold, diamond, and bone, among others. As we can see in the image below, we can manufacture three variants of columns or pillars, the three different sizes, and different thicknesses in the center of the column.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Corail Pillar Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.12.2