Kitchen utensils, appliances and new cooking recipes.
Cooking for Blockheads Mod 1.14.4 and 1.12.2 is a mod that focuses on improving the in-game food-making system. For this, the mod will allow us to manufacture household appliances and kitchen utensils, such as a cooking oven, the cooking table, the sink, the refrigerator and a shelf where we can hang our tools and kitchen utensils.
The mod also adds a cookery recipe book that will indicate at all times the food recipes that we can make according to the foods that we have in our character’s inventory. To make these new recipes, we will also have to make use of the new kitchen utensils and appliances that this mod offers us.
This mod is in the beta update phase, so it may still contain bugs or errors. We will publish their respective updates in this article.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Cooking for Blockheads Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.12.2