You can now play the Java version of Minecraft with a controller.
Controllable Mod 1.14.4 is a mod that adds support to be able to play Minecraft with a controller or controller. For now the mod adds support to be able to play with the PS4 wireless hand (via USB) and the Xbox One controller (via USB, wireless adapter or wireless Bluetooth).
In addition to the support to play the Java edition of Minecraft with a controller, as in the Bedrock edition of the game, the mod is responsible for adding the on-screen information that usually appears in the Bedrock edition. In the image below we can see an example of this.
The idea of this mod is to add control support, as in the Bedrock Edition, but with the aim of adding many more customization options and supporting many other controllers, or controls, than the Bedrock version of the game.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Controllable Mod 1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4