Stone compactors and more efficient tools.
Compacted Tools & Blocks 1.15.2 and 1.14.4 is a mod that will allow us to manufacture various types of stone compactors, as well as new tools that are more efficient than the default ones in Minecraft. These new tools are made from stone, compacted stone, and double compacted stone, which are the most efficient. Instead of creating wooden sticks, we will create stone rods, compacted stone rods, or double compacted stone rods.
With this mod installed we will be able to make hammers, which will allow us to mine blocks in areas of 3 × 3 blocks, excavator shovels, which will allow us to excavate areas of the terrain of 3 × 3 blocks, heavy axes, which will clean logs and foliage in an area of 3 × 3 and pixels, which will allow us to mine, cut and excavate with a single tool. We will also be able to make new torch variants, some of them to be used underwater.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Compacted Tools & Blocks Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.12.2