Greater storage capacity, with larger chests.
Colossal Chests Mod 1.14.4 and 1.12.2 will allow us to make chests with a greater storage capacity of objects than the default chests of the game, although they will also have larger dimensions. These higher capacity chests will not simply be a large chest, but we are talking about multi-block chests.
First of all we will have to create a block called «Colossal Chest Core block» that will work as the core of our giant chest. To this block we can add, or connect, individual chests. These will allow us to increase the storage capacity. As we add individual chests, the chest will also grow in physical dimensions. That is, in size.
The large chests that we can create with this mod will have the same properties as normal chests. That is, they will be able to interact with the hoppers, etc. This mod is compatible with Iron Chests, so we can make giant versions of the chests of various materials that allow us to make this mod.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Colossal Chests Mod 1.14.4 and 1.12.2 Free Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.12.2